Thursday, April 2, 2015

Post #8: Analyze Community Post

My community blog focuses on the topic of abortion. I made sure to use all 3 appeals which includes logos, ethos, and pathos. All three appeals are important when trying to persuade readers because it all about credibility, reasoning, and values. Everyone is entitled to their own distinct opinions and point of view will vary but it is important to develop an argument of why I think abortion is wrong. The best approach to connect with a blog and its reader is by pathos in my opinions. Pathos really focuses on beliefs and values and I think that is so important. At the end of the day you have to be open minded to viewing things and topics from other points of views. It is important to attract your audience to really understand and comprehend where the writer is coming from and the point they are trying to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment