Saturday, January 24, 2015

#3 Relationships: Does Social Media Really Destroy a Relationship ?

As I look back to past generations and hear stories from older adults, the definition of a relationship has changed. Social media and music has played a big part in the change that toke place. What you go through with your boyfriend/girlfriend, should stay between the two of you. I learned that the more your friends now about your relationship, the more they are going to hate it. I honestly believe in second chances so I did give him another one after the whole face book inbox thing. So many people are in a relationship just for a social media. When we were together and I would post him, I would make a simple caption or an emoji which was simple compared to what most people did in their relationships. I know people that would not even write a paragraph for school to better their education but would have a paragraph and more to describe the relationship they was in. I mean a relationship is fine and all but I truly believe life goals are ten times more important. This generation seems to be so caught up in media and what others may think that they are losing morals and true values. 
I found out the least time I spend on social media, the happier I am. Media is fine to an extent but never let it control your feelings, relationship, and goals. I allowed it to control so much but when we were together the time I did not spend on social networking sites, I was happy with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment