Sunday, January 25, 2015

#4 Relationships: Does Social Media Really Destroy a Relationship ?

Allowing your relationship to be destroyed because of social media is a sign of immaturity. The more I look back on my relationship, I realize that. We constantly argued over social media sites and it was very childish. At the same time, it opened my eyes to the type of man he really was. I mean we both had our faults in the relationship but it was mostly about these sites and nothing serious ever. I believe in talking things out the right way and fixing the problem without the world knowing my business. Relationships are all about trust and it is very clear that was a problem in my relationship. The older you get, you realize some things just do not matter. Allowing the world in you relationship is very irrelevant because nobody is benefiting out of knowing your personal business.

Running to social media about your relationship causes way more problems and is a dramatic action.

No comments:

Post a Comment